A Call from Basilan To Appoint Gilberto Teodoro In Office



 On Friday, March 19, 2010, I came across this site conducting this another online poll about if are you going to vote for G1bo Teodoro? Well, not the first of its kind, but most interesting part are the comments on this page, some are criticizing Teodoro but most of them are wanting him to be appointed in office. I was scrolling down the page until one post captured my attention, in verbatim the post was:



To quote, this is what the picture above is sayin:

"December 4, 2009 at 12:42 am
I really admire intelligent people though our country was devastated by these “intelligents-trapos,” let us try new breed once again. When I saw GIBO on the recent presidential forum, I felt his sicerity and desire to lead by example. Please don’t fail us. We, from Basilan, know you can make it. We do not expect urgent change, what we want is constant change for the good of our island province."

Why G1bo left NPC and did not follow Danding Cojuangco?
Yes, I will vote for Gibo, and I don’t think he will be GMA’s puppet. Actually, I heard the reason he left Danding Cojuangco’s political party was because Danding was imposing decisions on him, which Gibo did not want. He was Danding’s favorite, the easy road would have been to just follow Danding and get Danding’s support in return, yet Gibo took the hard road. If he was able to part ways with his uncle due to his principles, I believe he can defy GMA as well if necessary…


 To view all comments please check this link: Will you vote for G1bo?
 Greed & Betrayal : the sequel to the 1986 EDSA Revolution

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please enter your comments here. Thank you!